When you attend our Healthcare Professionals Program at Recovery First, you can expect evidence-based treatment and therapy, including:
- - Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- - Motivational Interviewing (IM)
- - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- - Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- - Dialectical Behavioral therapy informed (DBT)
During your treatment and therapy, you, the other members of the programs, and our qualified staff will help you explore trauma, relapse prevention, co-occurring issues, anger management, grief and loss, with process groups, 12-step and SMART recovery approaches, and holistic options such as yoga, nutrition, spirituality, and pain management.
Our licensed marriage and family therapist provides additional opportunities for clients and their families to understand addiction and how to mend the family and understand family systems during our monthly 2-day intensive workshop.